Bruce Gray quickfire questions
1. You’re stuck in a swamp on Dagobah. What one movie, TV show, album and book would you take?
Movie – Love Actually
TV – Rome (The series)
Book – The Ilyad
2. If you could invite any three people (alive or not, fictitious or not) to a dinner party, who would they be?
Bill Clinton, Alexander the Great, Ava Gardner
3. What is your favourite John Williams soundtrack?
4. If you were invisible for a day, what would be the first thing you would do?
Visit a porno film set
5. When was the last time you cried?
When I had to ask a 10 year old girl to leave a play I was directing, because she was too disruptive to the others
6. What is your biggest fear?
Fear of enclosed space with no escape
7. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Auditioning for a musical, knowing I couldn’t sing or dance.
8. Excluding search engines, what three websiteswould you choose if no other websites were available?
My own, Facebook, my broker
9. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
None I can discuss publicly.
10. What are you looking forward to the most in the next six months?
A three week trip to South Africa, Capetown – Safaris – Victoria Falls.
11. What is your most treasure possession?
My health – which I still possess, however, shakily!
12. What is your biggest regret?
Hanging on to regret
13. What are you most proud of?
Making my living as an actor for 50 years
14. What is your favourite Spielberg movie?
15. Where can people keep in touch or follow you?
Quote: Be open to love. It is all around, it just looks different than you expect.